Sunday

Gratitude sunday


"I pick GRATITUDE as my focus "word" for this new year....closely followed by SIMPLICITY. For me the experience of getting physically sick some years back, has certainly been (and still is) a schooling in finding the gratitudes in my daily life. AND to be able to focus on them when i am having all those bad days when my body is failing me. Doing a gratitude prayer at the end of each day has been such a good help to me. Other ways to practise gratitude can be things like writing them down in a notebook, to photograph, draw or paint your gratitudes. Another nice way too is to
make a gratitude post on your blog/site together with Taryn and a lot of other bloggers that are linking with to Taryn's Gratitude Sunday post."






Lately i have been grateful for:

-All the daylight that fills the days, so wonderful
-Sunshine 
-Increasing birdsong
-Spotting "new" birds at the feeders in our garden
-Knitting time
-Humble people, people that don't act as if they have all the right answers to everything
-Finding lovely snail mails and gifts in my letter box
-Friends time
-Colors
-Yarn
-Laughter
-Spending more time outside
-Reading time
-That my kitchen bench is full of pots that are containing newly planted seeds
-Seeing signs of growth in my garden, it is awakening to life again
-Finding out that it is two stores in Oslo that offers Fairtrade clothes and shoes
-Good music
-My tea times
-Being asked by a lovely and inspiring lady if she could do a little interview with me for her wonderful blog....*smiling*.. 




13 comments:

  1. All great pleasures! Have a wonderful Sunday, Vibeke!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweet Inge!: )
      wishing you wonderful spring days.

      Delete
  2. A very lovely list of things to be grateful for :) Wouldn't life be so completely different without colour?! I hope you enjoy a beautiful Sunday, Vibeke. I will look forward to reading the interview.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. : ))
      oh yes...it would be so sad and different without colour. i can't imagine a single day without it. the greeness of spring that appears around here these days are something that i deeply look forward to every single year. it refreshes and uplifts me after a long dark winter.

      xx

      Delete
  3. Happy Sunday my dear Vibeke!!
    a full of beautiful things to be grateful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you my dear Anna!!: )

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful list! Colour is wonderful and I know I would be very sad in a world without colour.

    I too look forward to reading your interview.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, a world without color would definitely make me so very sad too! seeing the colors of spring that appears in nature again now after a long winter feels so refreshing and uplifting to me : )

      wishing you colorful spring days.

      Delete
  5. So very happy to see these images. :)
    Love
    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and I am SO happy with my new and pretty ring!!!: ))

      LOVE
      xx

      Delete
  6. I love that photo of your socks! With socks like that you must feel happy. :) I'm also watching for new birds at the feeder these days. Unfortunately, so is one of my cats. But she's all thumbs and the birds are very safe. Hope your week is shaping up to be a lovely one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. : ))

      the neighbors cat is also very happy about seeing new birds at our feeders. i had to "scare" him away three times yesterday..he was laying on the ground under the feeders. today i woke up to a beautiful sound of birdsong that has appeared only the last few days. i am going to try to find out which bird it is that sings so pretty : )

      wishing you a lovely spring-week.
      xx

      Delete
  7. Dear Vibeke I always love your gratitude post. Usually we have very similar things to be grateful for:)
    Love your ring**

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write, i hugely appreciate your comments!: ) xxx